No navigation frame on the left? Click here!
Information on modifications and STC's available for DR.100 series aircraft
- Liese Aircraft Mufflers (still under development/certification for the DR.1050)
- Gomolzig Muffler System for the DR.1050
- There seems to be another muffler, built by SAB and called S.A.9, with which the requirements for obtaining a german noise certificate for "Erhöhter Schallschutz" can be satisfied, but no information about it is available on the web at the moment.
- FAA list (in PDF) about FAA STC's available for Jodel aircraft (chip detector, carb ice detection system, fiberglass covering, standby vacuum system, Unison SlickStart magneto booster system)
- Precise Flight Inc. Standby Vacuum System - STC'd for Jodel D.140-B, DR.1050, D.150
- F&M Enterprises, Borger, Texas sells an adapter to mount a standard Champion CH48108 spin-on oil filter to the Continental O-200 engine. For a picture of filter and adapter mounted to the engine see in the menue 'My Jodel/Pictures' the view of the left hand side of the engine.
Created: Wed Mar 15 19:56:42 CET 2000
Last modified: Thu May 22 12:30:46 CEST 2003